FiberLANTM, the New Enterprise Solution
By building fiber based LAN infrastructures with seamless centralized management and network control IY networks are one step closer to a pure Software Defined Enterprise. Software-defined networking (SDN) is a significant trend in the management of IT Enterprise infrastructure and network design. Fiber based LAN SDN is attractive to many businesses due to significant cost equipment savings, improved network performance, increased productivity and improved security. Welcome to FiberLANTM from DZS.
Secure Fiber LAN networks – High speed access with built in security.
- Scalable connected devices – Gateways, IOT and core networking platforms
- Encryption and Cybersecurity – from any “secure” device or location
- Real-time backups – 24/7 availability
- Disaster recovery – always available
Customer Testimonial with QuadReal’s Thano Lambrinos
FiberLAN and the Fiber Revolution
Passive Optical LAN is a new LAN deployment architecture offering superior technological advantages over copper LAN deployments. It is a smarter way to structure a LAN, because:
- It simplifies the Local Area Network infrastructure
- It simplifies network moves, adds, and changes
- Is not limited by the distance and bandwidth constraints of twisted copper pair networks
- Is secure by design, based on optical fiber and built-in encryption
5G Indoor Networking
Enterprise Network Convergence and the Fiber Revolution.
Enterprise networks are a reality based on FiberLANtm the next frontier is Indoor 5G mobile:
- Private Wi-Fi
- Enterprise MVNO
- Enterprise Private Mobile
- Network Slicing and QoS
- 5G C-RAN